We always look for clever people who would like to join our team and participate in our projects. We are open to different kinds of collaboration, from standard employment to external consulting in a particular domain.
The following skills and experience are most valuable for us (not ordered by importance):
- strong object oriented design skills and thinking, design patterns
- programming skills in C/C++ languages
- education in language and/or type systems theory
- experience with design and/or implementation of generic or domain specific languages
- cross toolchain configuration and setup for various architectures
- active user level knowledge of any Unix-like operating system, preferably Linux
- embedded Linux – driver and BSP development
- RTOS based application development
- JTAG implementation
In general, we are interested in people who have open minds, who enjoy learning new technologies, and are excited to take on new challenges.
If you have any of the above listed skills or experience, please, let us know and send us an email with your Curriculum Vitae/Resume to: careers (at) braiins (dot) cz.